What’s ahead of you?
- This trip will take you to the beautiful mountain landscape of the altinbesik national park. By boat you will sail through the largest cave lake in turkey and one of the largest in europe. Along the way you will also see beautiful wild horses living in the wild. The trip is only guaranteed with us with a guide in the czech language.
- An amazing adventure awaits you on the trip. On the boat trip you will be able to admire the illuminated stalactites and the water surface of the emerald color in the cave. Altinbesik cave has a large entrance portal with a lake. At the end of the lake is about 40-meter sintropad. The whole cave system reaches a length of 40 km (determined by test – water color).
- The village of urunlu has a renowned inn with traditional regional cuisine, and all dishes on the menu are seasoned with local mountain spices. You can enjoy a delicious lunch and also taste traditional turkish tea.
- Another village you will visit is characterized by a historic wooden mosque, 400 years old. A short walk through the village along the cobbled narrow sidewalks will take you to a place where in the past the so-called silk road was used for trade and is still visible.
- We end the day with a visit to a beautiful mountain valley overlooking the wild horses of a herd of grazing sheep and mountain goats.
Jednosmerná cesta trvá približne 2,5 – 3 hodiny. V obci sú dláždené ulice. Pred plavbou dostanete na zapožičanie záchrannú vestu. V jaskynnom jazierku platí prísny zákaz kúpania!